Game is full of bugs

    • #481

    Is it only me or is the "Server not responding, please try again subsequently" and the "no mission selected" issues happening more ofttimes, actually stopped raiding yesterday after spending effectually 45 mins trying to send out one round of attacks and it'due south happening again today ..... practice yous not want us to play anymore that you merely ignore this problems?

    Isn't attacking a huge part of the game, should this not be high on the priority list for the developers?

    EDIT

    Ok GF you win I won't play today, I tin can't ..... 22 mins later I sent probes and I accept only managed to send 3 of 22 attacks ... I can't sepnd all day sitting infront of my computer, normal inactive raiding is send a round attacks, go off and do something, come dorsum 45mins later ship some other round and so on, if I tin can't even go one round of succusful attacks out what is the point. Practiced thing I have decent mines I can fall back on.

    • #482

    Is it just me or is the "Server non responding, please try again later" and the "no mission selected" bug happening more often

    Buuuuump! I kept thinking it was me and my crappy connectedness from the middle of nowhere!

    • #483

    when im trying to transport fleets from my mobile device the selected fleet speed merely goes down to the slowest. i deceit change it at all. not sure if anyone else has had this?? trying to fleetsave or do anything other than on my pc is incommunicable.

    • #484

    Today i had again after long time , Server not responding.

    • #485

    when im trying to ship fleets from my mobile device the selected armada speed merely goes down to the slowest. i cant change it at all. not sure if anyone else has had this?? trying to fleetsave or practice anything other than on my pc is impossible.

    yeah that happens in near browsers when playing on mobile if y'all don't take mobile view enabled. bank check that box in settings and information technology should be fine.

    And like others said, the server not responding and other errors have been unbearable the last few days. Sort your shit out GF

    • #486

    Today i had again after long fourth dimension , Server non responding.

    It is also affecting my PC, so looks like it is affecting everything.

    • #487

    when im trying to send fleets from my mobile device the selected fleet speed simply goes down to the slowest. i cant alter it at all. non certain if anyone else has had this?? trying to fleetsave or do anything other than on my pc is impossible.

    aye that happens in most browsers when playing on mobile if you don't have mobile view enabled. check that box in settings and it should be fine.

    And like others said, the server non responding and other errors take been unbearable the terminal few days. Sort your shit out GF

    im on the mobile view thats why its so abrasive. information technology does it for me in both mobile and ordinary view.
    nothing more than fustrating than turning my pc off and climbing into bed thinking i will fleet save fromt here. but NOOOOOOO i have to turn back on my pc and do information technology from there.

    • #488

    I don't have this issue when I'm on my iPad (I don't utilize my phone for this). I don't use Mobile Version on, I don't like the style it looks.

    On the iPad, I'm experiencing the normal Server not responding outcome mentioned above, merely that happens when I'1000 at my computer too.

    Do you go this issue when you lot're on a mobile device without Mobile Version?

    On my iPad, the only issue I get is not being able to share reports, with or without Mobile Version.

    • #489

    i have the same issues in mobile or not. ive tried my daughters ipad and its the aforementioned state of affairs. ive tried on an android tablet and over again the same matter. no bugs really bother toher than the speed set to 0, i deceit practise nothing with that. unless i armada save for half-dozen days each time. or assail people very very slow. but then my recyclers accept half a year to get anywhere. :D

    • #490

    whole ogame is get big crap,many lags/bugs ,many cheaters on legal and ilegal fashion merely we still proceed playing, dont know why :/ probably difficult to give up good points account :thumbsup:

    i likewise take many times ''server not responding'' so i practice not subcontract and assail anyone already months...

    • #491

    I practice hope that the server maintenance scheduled for Tuesday willl somehow end the "server from not responding" merely I suppose that would be asking to much from GF, you win over again GF the poor inactives are safety from my wrath again today .......

    • #492

    I do hope that the server maintenance scheduled for Tuesday willl somehow stop the "server from not responding" but I suppose that would exist asking to much from GF, y'all win again GF the poor inactives are safety from my wrath once again today .......

    Well, allow's hope so lady. Keeping players active is their focus,we only demand to bring attention to this.

    Although I haven't experienced fault in a week from last fourth dimension you reported it.

    Send ticket everytime you feel it, multiple if it's multiple times in a 24-hour interval that happens to you. Some adept sir/madame from staff will pass it on. Even if someone from staff notices your post on lath. Or even better Ogame team, you never know.

    Hope it works out for you soon.

    • #493

    I volition just driblet this df bug here aswell.

    • #494

    Has it been outsourced to Infosys? Asking for a friend

    • #495

    Has it been outsourced to Infosys? Asking for a friend

    Haha no :D

    • #496

    so a question for the fleeters out there ...... how do you lot do it and stay sane, information technology "server non responding" and "fleet launch failer" happens to me so muc and i'm but attacking inactives, how do you guys practice information technology .....

    and at present for Gameforge, sriously a primal function of ogame is to send a fleet, whether it exist on assault, probe, recycle, ship or just to do a fs ..... when do you plan to fix a issues/problem that has been around for months and months and months ... and just seems to be getting worse?

    • #497

    and so a question for the fleeters out at that place ...... how do y'all do it and stay sane, it "server not responding" and "armada launch failer" happens to me so muc and i'chiliad just attacking inactives, how exercise you guys do it .....

    and now for Gameforge, sriously a central role of ogame is to send a armada, whether it be on attack, probe, recycle, send or just to do a fs ..... when do you plan to prepare a problems/problem that has been around for months and months and months ... and simply seems to exist getting worse?

    The only time I become any of those messages is when i'thousand downloading something big

    • #498

    Perhaps making a new thread about *Fixing bugs* and people posting their problems and in the thread already tagging those

    who can aid similar Game admin or Blackout or any GO would be the right way to go :)